Autumn to winter, winter to spring,
Spring into summer, summer into fall --
So rolls the changing year, and so we change;
Motion so swift, we know not that we move.
-DINAH MULOCK CRAIK
September is already off to a good start. It 's a beautiful breezy morning, All the windows are open in the house, breathing in the fresh air, Sausage is frying in the skillet , little sausage piggies soon to be in our hungry tummies, leaving out cheese because cheese cost $8 for a block, holy mackerel we can definitely cut back on our dairy intake to save a little money in that category, If the weather permits we are planning on going to a BBQ with friends, dark rain clouds are floating around outside, we were going to go to Roaring Springs water park but due to inclement weather they are closed today, so hopefully this next weekend we will be able to enjoy a last splash for the year. It feels like Autumn outside and I absolutely positively love it! I am in the mood to start baking and canning --September, the harvest month!! We might also go pick some peaches today. I love the smells of fall !!
Have a Beautiful Day!
2 comments:
I like your What 'cha thinkin'.....how did you change that?
yeah it has been gorgeous. We are ready to can peaches and bake and do fall things!! yay!!!
Post a Comment