Thursday, September 11

Well, I haven't blogged for a few days and I miss blogging everyday. It's nice to have a way to journal and be able to share with friends and family. My computer at home is officially non save-able. We thought maybe I just had to much stuff in the memory so my Husband took off all my pictures and documents and that did not make a difference. So, in due time I am hoping to get another computer.

So, have i mentioned that i love this time of year :) We have finally just been having low tempo days and it feels great. Here are some little tidbits about this week - a group of us local Moms organized a pre-school group with five of our kids. I am excited about that! On Sunday I was released from my primary calling that I have had for a little over 2 1/2 years teaching the 10-12 year old girls. I learned a lot and enjoyed that calling and now I am excited to have a new calling as a Primary Secretary. I will be serving with a wonderful Presidency! It's really nice to have a change! I am also happy because my little girl that I have been trying to potty train for the last nine months is officially a BIG GIRL! No more diapers! Yippee! She really has done well! So, that is all my good news!

1 comment:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Oh sweet memories! I will have dad write some of his memories of this golden delicious tree as this is the property with a great deal of family history. My favorite memory/thought is sharing the fruit with others and providing work for those that were in need and friends and others always observed our family and would comment you have such great kids...good family and they would ask why and I would say teach your children how to work and give them responsibilities like we had to do on the orchard and then have good open & honest communication whether it would be on a family drive or those long Sunday dinners together with apple crisp for dessert. Those simple little things blessed us with FIVE GREAT CHILDREN! The work was not easy, but it was worth it!