Friday, September 26

Our Trip to Washington

My Husband had a work convention to go to in Kennewick WA so the family decided to travel with him. We dropped him off and then continued on for a couple more hours to my hometown. The kids did well traveling and they were excited to see there Washington family. Our first evening there we went out to pizza with my oldest sister's family and Great Grandma :)


It was a short and SWEET vacation. The next day Ma-key came and took us up to Leavenworth to a Smallwood's Harvest Farm. You will see from the pictures below how fun it was for the kids to be with there Ma-key. The weather was perfect and the kids had loads of fun!









We have been on a vacation every month for the past 5 months and my kids are beginning to wonder where there true home is. We don't have any more road trips planned now until November. We will be staying home for the month of October and be having fun with lots of fall craft ideas for Halloween. I will be posting some fun ideas later :)

2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

THANKS FOR COMING! WISH we could see you more often! Darling pictures you should make copies and put them in a little photo album and send to great grandma. She loves that and enjoys setting them out for her friends to see!

Maren said...

Sounds fun- I wish I had a trip planned each month. October will be a good month to be home, be sure to share all your good ideas. I need this month to go by quickly. i'm glad you could see your family, I bet that was great!