Monday, September 15

Sunday Nature Walk

Idaho-o-o-o

We had a nice family hike Sunday afternoon. We went out by lake Lowell.
The kids had fun finding sticks, climbing on logs, looking for birds and feathers. . .
This area was next to a stream and there were so many cotton trees it looked like we were hiking in a summer snow storm.
There was a busy little beaver in the forest!
Dallin learning how to skip rocks on the lake :)

2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

What a good daddy! Have you seen the recent issue of the Family Fun magazine? Lots of fall nature type projects to do and different ways to decorate your pumpkin for Halloween! Gotta get it!

G-mom said...

sounds like fun. Hey are you guys going to the party on Sat??? I bet you probably are. Nice they they plan everything so last minute. I was going to see if that could be when you would watch my babies while we went out, but if you are going to the party, I'll see if I can find someone else. your dessert looks yummy too!!