Tuesday, October 21

Brew up some fun!

Betty Crocker Witch Hat Cookies

Martha's Broom Bag Favors - I was thinking that instead of using a stick you could use yummy Pirouettes instead, now that would be a yummy treat or you could use a cinnamon stick.



Here's a fun song we like to sing for Halloween . . . .



Three Little Witches
Tune: Ten Little Indians

One little, two little, three little witches
Fly over haystacks fly over ditches
Slide down the moon without any hitches
Hi Ho Halloween's here!

One little, two little, three little witches
Fly over fences and tore their britches.
Had to go home and get some stitches
Hi Ho Halloween's here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Staci love those ideas for YW. I need to make them this week for the YW. How do you make the broomstick bags? Let me know. Thanks for all the ideas and wonderful pics of the kids. Love Marnie

MaKey and Poppa said...

I love your ideas too soooo cute! Poppa and I got Dallins colorings and drawings of Buzz Light year they are GREAT! Thanks, Luv Ya!

Anonymous said...

Such cute things to do with the kids. We will have to try them.
Thanks Staci!!!