Monday, October 13

Moday in the kitchen



Today I am going to use my brand new Apple peeler my mom bought me when I went home in September. Our neighbors gave us two dozen apples yesterday. Half of them were goldens, they are so fresh and delicious. So, today if all goes well I am planning on drying some apples and making an apple crisp. And hopefully some home-made noodles for Chicken noodle soup. So, that is my Monday :)



P.S Have you looked at Tip Junkie blogspot lately? She has posted some cute Halloween ideas. I especially like the witch hat cookie :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have one of those peeler thingys! I have used it and its nice, just make sure you clean it well or it gets this gooey black junk in its itty bitty places! We had chicken noodle soup tonight also, but I poured my noodles from a bag! So good luck with your cookin stuff!