Dallin and Penny were thrilled yesterday to see and play with Uncle Bob and Aunt Linda. The kids wanted them to stay longer and they were sad to say good bye. It just breaks there hearts to only see relatives for a little bit. They had a good time though!
Rolo is taking his Professional Engineering Exam today. He has been preparing for this test the last 9 months/3 years and today is the day! We hope he will pass the test and this chapter in his life of having to study again will be done for awhile. He will be so happy and stress free around 8 o'clock tonight :)
Have a Good Weekend!
I'm planning on finishing some Christmas presents. We had a Super Craft Saturday last weekend and tomorrow hopefully I can finish some of the projects I started :)
Rolo is taking his Professional Engineering Exam today. He has been preparing for this test the last 9 months/3 years and today is the day! We hope he will pass the test and this chapter in his life of having to study again will be done for awhile. He will be so happy and stress free around 8 o'clock tonight :)
Have a Good Weekend!
I'm planning on finishing some Christmas presents. We had a Super Craft Saturday last weekend and tomorrow hopefully I can finish some of the projects I started :)
1 comment:
The best to Rolo today on his exam...Good picture of uncle Bob and kids...always a big smile on Dallin and look how long Penny's ponytails are getting!! Cute!
Post a Comment