Tuesday, October 14

Chicken soup for the soul -




. . . a smile goes a long way, but wouldn't it do a lot more good right at home?

4 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

YUM! Good Job! It looks delicious! I made enchiladas for dinner last night and yes I will never forget what I bought from that lady that knocked on your door Thanksgiving Day!!

Courtney said...

What a coincidence. I made home made chicken noodle soup yesterday. I used home grown chicken, carrots from the garden, and eggs for the noodles. I can't believe we go through so much trouble making noodles. I wonder why I do it every time...
but, I wasn't raised that way either.

MaKey and Poppa said...

Homemade food tastes the best! Foods that are processed for the grocery stores is just that over processed Homegrown and homemade tastes so good!!! Better than what you can buy at the store! It is a lot of work, but worth it! Good thing we are not Pioneers!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

That looks sooo good. Especially for a cold day. I also just love the fall pictures of the kids and pumpkins. Orange is really growing on me lately. :)