Today I was excited to see a pink envelope in my mailbox :)
I am participating in a girlfriend give and get Christmas this year. At the beginning of this year I discovered the world of blogging and one blog that I have enjoyed is EVERYTHING PINK. This gal is amazing and she has started this Pink Christmas. If you participate you can donate money for a good cause and in return you receive a pink envelope with lots of special little goodies and a girlfriends name and you have the opportunity to make a Christmas gift to give to a new friend. The pink envelope we all received was full of wonderful discounts and ideas from many sponsors. I will share more about what was inside the envelope later. You can click on the Pink Christmas link on the side of my blog to see all the sponsors who are participating. I'm having fun already trying to think of some good ideas to do for the gal that I received. It's a secret, I can't tell who I have. But, I am excited that she will have a pink Christmas this year. And the best part about all of this is that because there are so many participants this year some great donations are being given!!! A big THANK YOU to EVERYTHING PINK for organizing all of this, it's nice to be able to be a part of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment