Wednesday, October 29

Surprise!


My husband came home Monday evening with a new car! We now have TWO cars :) We have been looking for quite awhile and we finally decided to buy a Van. I love all the space in a van. The kids are in the far back seat and they love the NEW CAR! It's a 2008 KIA Sedona. We have been very pleased with our Kia car and the Sedona's are rated at the top for best Vans. :) :) :)

5 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

I love your new car!!! I know you are going to enjoy the extra roooooommmmmm!!! ENJOY! Hey gas price here just up the street at Chevron is only $2.49! I hope the price keeps dropping!!

G-mom said...

nice... you will love it!!!

Ryan and Courtney said...

That's very cool that you got a second car!! Congratulations!! What are you guys doing this weekend? Do you want to come trick or treating with us? Sammy's birthday is on Saturday, she'll be 16. We have a lot going on this Halloween weekend!! Eat lots of candy!!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Yeah for you Staci. You will wonder how you ever did it with your one car. I admire how long you held out. Welcome to the World of Van Mommys.

Maren said...

Congrats of the van. I'm sure you will LOVE it. I love having extra room for kids and stuff!