CANDY CORN
+
CASHEW NUTS
a perfect combination with sugar, salt and a nice crunch :)
I can't believe I only blogged once last week ;) What is happening to me?, I have been slacking in my reports. Well, we had a relaxing weekend listening to General Conference, we got out our fall decorations (thank you HONEY!) We have had fun decorating, enjoying the joyful simplicities of October. I hope all are well! I will post again real soon :)
+
CASHEW NUTS
a perfect combination with sugar, salt and a nice crunch :)
I can't believe I only blogged once last week ;) What is happening to me?, I have been slacking in my reports. Well, we had a relaxing weekend listening to General Conference, we got out our fall decorations (thank you HONEY!) We have had fun decorating, enjoying the joyful simplicities of October. I hope all are well! I will post again real soon :)
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!~ ALL OF IT! DAD & I HAVE ATE OUR SHARE OF CASHEWS AND CANDY CORN SO FAR THIS MONTH! PLEASE SEND COPY OF THE COLLAGE TO COSTCO!!!!! 11 X 14 WOULD BE GREAT!
Post a Comment