I love the color yellow! Here are some spring yellow pictures that make me happy!
My little D. is such a good boy. Whenever we go outside lately he picks me a little flower to place behind my ear. I love it when he does that, and he loves to pick me flowers to bring inside the house!
He loves to make my bed for me, the other day he told me "I like to clean MOM, I've just been tricking you ;)" He doesn't always clean willingly but if we turn on some good upbeat music, my boy can clean and he cleans fast :) He will even put toothpaste on my toothbrush in the morning for a small act of kindness! And some GREAT news we received yesterday was that he has been accepted to a Spanish/English school. They will teach 70% Spanish and 30% English and hopefully by fifth grade he should be bilingual! I think this is going to be a great oppurtunity!!!For FHE this week we made an Easter Egg Tree!
Just another little side note, the little bear you see above was my bear as a little girl and Dallin loves this bear! He - (Cinnamon) does everything with Dallin! He helped decorate eggs, eats breakfast with us, goes for car rides! I love seeing Dallin love this bear as much as I did as a child!
4 comments:
How sweet! Your kids really are sweet! Eden said she wanted to marry Dallin the other day. I fully agreed! She can marry him if they want to, I wouldn't complain!
What a sweet boy- what a sweet family. Obviously you guys are some pretty special parents to create such sweet kids.
OH MY! I haven't thought of Cinnamon, THE BEAR, for a long time! We have enjoyed all the Spring pictures you posted! I sure wish it felt like SPRING here!! It's still snowing big time in the mountains and here in Olympia. Whitney & Austin are here for Spring break I'll post some pictures this weekend of their visit. I'm freezing after seeing Penny and Dallin with wet pant legs after playing in the rain puddles! I am going for my electric blanket!!
I am glad he got in, that is fantastico:)
Post a Comment