Darling pictures of our sweet Penny! I just want to give her hugs and kisses and play with her teddy bears and baby dolls with her! Penny is so precious! When are you going to move closer to home so Penny can come and spend time with Poppa and Makey? We would take Dallin too! You are missing out on a built in babysitter. I can't wait to retire and pull our travel trailer into you big driveway and spend months with you!! Watch out we are coming soon!!
I can't wait until you can come stay with us. Hurry and RETIRE :) If you would like a Picture of Penny you can order 'em online. Let me know :) She is a cutie pie :)
4 comments:
Darling pictures of our sweet Penny! I just want to give her hugs and kisses and play with her teddy bears and baby dolls with her! Penny is so precious! When are you going to move closer to home so Penny can come and spend time with Poppa and Makey? We would take Dallin too! You are missing out on a built in babysitter. I can't wait to retire and pull our travel trailer into you big driveway and spend months with you!! Watch out we are coming soon!!
Hey... those turned out really good!! She really is a princess.
So precious Staci. Did you make Penny's outfit. I can't believe she is 2 already. Where does the time go?
Happy Valentine's day tomorrow!
love ya,
Mindi
Mindi,
A friend made that adorable outfit for Penny!!
Mom,
I can't wait until you can come stay with us. Hurry and RETIRE :)
If you would like a Picture of Penny you can order 'em online. Let me know :) She is a cutie pie :)
Post a Comment