- We put new flooring in our house Yahoo! We needed to unplug the computer and put our armoir out in the garage. We are slowly putting our house back in order.
- I stepped on a nail while helping my husband remove the old carpet :( My bad! I don't like shoes, some day I will learn that I need to wear shoes. I actually put some on after I had to pull the nail out of my heel.
- Got a tetanus shot (double frown :( :( )
- My children were teasing me about having a big bum, (yes, you read that correctly) HEE! HEE! I actually had my cell phone in my back pocket of my jeans and I forgot about it and Dallin came up to me and asked me why I have a big bum. Then penny pointed to it and said "bad mommy" "poopie in your pants" O' my dear children!
- Penny is digressing in being potty trained. She went potty in a cup in her bedroom, the cup looked liked the one in her potty chair. She learned how to climb out of her crib. She strips down naked to take a nap. There is never a dull moment with my little girl. She is a Ham! Don't let her sweet looks fool you!
- I had a good week. I love, love our new carpet. I will post more tomorrow :)
- Later alligator
Sunday, February 24
I'm Back :)
This past week was eventful :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Potty training... I don't even want to imagine what Chase will do when we get to that point. Go Penny. :) It can only get better Staci.
Yeah for new flooring! Sure wish I could step inside and see it myself.
Post a Comment