Thursday, February 14

Blogthing QUIZ -My Candy heart says -




A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love

What does your candy heart say?
www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourcandyheartsayquiz/

I thought this quiz was very fitting for me! I actually have even planned out our Valentine evening tonight. I definitely do not like conflicts! I think my husband would agree that I was fearless about falling in love with him and the first time he gave me a HUG I knew that he was meant for me! ;) AND i am all about life taking me where ever the heart leads!

2 comments:

Guapo Y. Fuerte said...

Que tengas un buenisimo dia de amor!

Ryan and Courtney said...

Staci,
My candy heart test said the exact same thing as your's and it didn't fit me at all. So here's how Valentine's day should be celebrated. It should be a secret day that only men know about. None of this expected romance stuff. Boring!! However, flowers still need to be available in every store in large quantities! Valentine's day should automatically come with a babysitter. Restaurants should have quiet, private tables for anyone that wants one with no lines, no waiting lists, and no reservations required. It should include a trip to the spa for both people to enjoy before dinner, not after. And it should end with hours of uninterupted "quiet time" as we like to call it in our house. And don't forget to squeeze in an hour of shopping just for that special woman to buy something, or anything clothes related. Now that's dreadful for the man and it may cause a fight, however once a year men can handle it...and if they know there's uninterupted "quiet time" after shopping, the man could potentially shop for up to an hour and a half!! Make sure the babysitter can stay for up to 24 hours and they're free and you've got yourself a perfect Valentine's day. There's only one more thing; if it's a secret day that only men know about, Valentine's Day as we know it would cease to exist!