Monday, February 11

How was everyone's weekend?

Friday night Rolo and I had a delightful evening of inspiration and entertainment! Our stake Relief Society organized a beautiful evening for all sweethearts. The visiting speakers spoke on Strengthening Relationships, then followed a fancy buffet (the strawberries dipped in chocolate were my favorite and the mini bites of cheesecake :) And the best for last I was able to dance with my sweetheart! We have not been dancing for a long time. I enjoyed every moment of having a fantastic evening with the love of my life!

P.S I am in love with Roland Jay Rocha


"Grow old along with me the best is yet to be"

5 comments:

Guapo Y. Fuerte said...

Will you be my valentine?

Anonymous said...

Dinner and Dancing....how fun. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. It's easy to see that you two don't need a holiday to express your love and appreciation.

MaKey and Poppa said...

Dad and I had a great weekend too! The Christmas tree and decorations finally came down and are put away.....just in time for valentine decorations! I love C'mas it comes and goes too fast! I know I am crazy for keeping the tree up for so long but since C'mas I have been so busy with school bus training I have not had a extra moment. I am so tired of studying and testing. I take two more exams this week and then I will be out on the road by myself. Sunday night dad and I had dinner with his cousin Sandy Duncan and we had Pasty. It was Yummy!! And Sandy shared all her family photos. Boy, do I have copies and stories to share with all of you. Saw a picture of Grandpa Jack Penhallegon (great grandpa to Jack G) and he and great grandson Jack Gillett look so much alike! I can't wait to show and tell! And Jack's great great Grandpa Penhallegon played the piano just like Jack Gillett. We saw pictures back to the 1890's. You will enjoy!

Maren said...

That sounds so fun! It's always nice to be able to have some time together. You and Roland are a great couple. Thanks for the fun Valentines ideas.

G-mom said...

Hey i am glad you guys had so much fun. I must say... I am a little envious! see you tonight.