Friday, February 15

Some Highlights Of My Week

 
Posted by Picasa



Tomorrow I am hosting a baby shower for a friend. I made some candy bar invitations :)

I had fun decorating some brownie bears for a Birthday, Penny's friend :)

Dallin started swimming lessons :)

We had a sweet-heart breakfast for Valentine's Day, and ending the day with a 'whole lot of love' dinner. Heart shaped pizza's :)

My wonderful Husband gave me chocolate ;) and beautiful flowers :)

The kids had fun taking turns hiding there Valentine's candy. Except, while we were having a treasure hunt Dallin wanted to take a turn to hide the treats and well he got distracted and forgot where he hid the candy :) OOPS :) We found it two hours later!

I also enjoyed making those pillowcases :) I think the couple one would make a fun wedding gift.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Boy, you were busy this week. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love checking your blog to see what fun ideas you have.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you did have a busy week. Your computer skills are amazing! How did you do that collage? I am going to have to take lessons from you.

Candee