Saturday, February 2

I DID IT!



I jogged 7 miles this morning. I went with my Husband and I would not have been able to do it without him by my side. It felt great having a purpose for my run. It was neat to reflect on the life of our dear prophet. I pondered on the 9 B's. Be grateful, smart, clean, true, humble, prayerful, postive, still and involved. This run will always have a special meaning to me. I can not even begin to express what I have learned today. It will be a day I will remember forever! My heart is full!

"A song may end, but the melody will linger on..."

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

CONGRATULATIONS Staci! We are so proud of you! I bet you feel great. What a wonderful experience! Keep up the good work!
We will follow in your steps! RUN BABY RUN! Love you, MOM :o)

Anonymous said...

Staci~
I've been thinking about you today. Congratulations on your run!!! You are inspiring.

Staci Rocha said...

Thank you Mom and friends for your sweet words of encouragement!

Love Ya :)