Wednesday, February 6

Please, excuse my Potty language :) I need to vent :)

O.K in the last twenty minutes while I was typing the previous post(which is on an extreme opposite topic). My little girl went upstairs and fed our fish Nemo a FULL container of fish food. Poor Nemo, he looked pretty full, and it looked like he was swimming side-ways, is that a bad sign? Can over eating kill a fish? Then, while I was trying to help Nemo, Penny pooped in her panties and smeared it everywhere. I told Penny "That is gross" and all she kept on saying is "WHY" "WHY MOMMY." Then, to top all that off, I was cleaning out her underwear and I need to add a little side note here . . . I DO NOT like to clean out POOPIE underwear! In the past I would just throw the underwear away :) but I have tried to be better and just get over my germaphobia of poop. Well, I was rinsing out the poopie in the toilet like my Mom :) did way back when and while I was flushing the toilet, I accidently dropped the underwear and it was FLUSHED away. GREAT! Is my sewer going to back-up now? I was having a good, productive morning until now :) I need to start to repeat a postive affirmation in my mind. I need germaphobia therapy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a two year old at your house. I have days like that...and I guess it comes with having a two year old. I hope your sewer will be okay.

Candee

MaKey and Poppa said...

Ain't it great being a MOM ;o) I can't help thinking about the days when disposable diapers didn't even exist. Rinsing the cloth diapers what a mess. I would let them soak in the toilet forget about them then Dad would come home from work and before he could use the bathroom he had to rinse out a few diapers! Good things Penny's panites are tiny! Are you on a septic tank or city sewer? You may be investing in a roto rooter thing! Good luck! HAHA! Not much sympathy from your MOM ;o)

Staci Rocha said...

My Brother e-mailed me this comment, he makes me laugh:

How about I send you a pack of underwear so you never have to rinse out underwear again? I would have not only thrown them away I would have poured gasoline on them and dissintegrated them.
Atleast I know who to call when mom and dad are old and need diaper
changes. You are the one the most experience there so u better make sure your house is really small and cannot accomodate other people when they get old. Or move really far away.
On the bright side your day can only get better.

Ryan

Alysa said...

To bad nobody feels that sorry for you. We've all been there and just have to laugh. It's pretty dang funny when it's not yourself that's going through it. So you've learned your lesson and from now on just throw the dang underwear away. It's worth it!!! And don't worry it will happen again.

wilfordfamily2003 said...

97What a day Staci. You made mine seem just fine now. Actually, I've heard of that happening before and luckily it didn't back up the sewer. I hope in your case, it will all be fine. Don't worry though. It will make for a great memory. I had to laugh though. I've thrown way to many panties away. I never did get up the guts to spare any.

MaKey and Poppa said...

What is wrong with you kids?? Throwing perfectly good panties/ dirty panties away/burning panties! Obviously, you have too much money! RINSE those panties out and they will be good as new and use an antibacterial soap to wash your hands....maybe add a little bleach!!! HAHA! PS I will be burying myself alive out in the orchard if anyone has to change my diaper sooo don't sweat over that one!

Staci Rocha said...

THANKS FOR THE GOOD LAUGHS!

IT IS NICE TO KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THROWS AWAY POOPIE UNDERWEAR, SO NOW I WILL FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF MY SISTER (SORRY MOM) AND "THROW THE DANG UNDERWEAR AWAY". THAT IS A GREAT SOLUTION.

NOTE TO SELF: MY FAMILY DOES NOT HAVE SYMPATHY ;) JUST TEASING, AT LEAST I THINK I AM TEASING!?

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE