It has been fun to think about some new year goals. It is always refreshing to have a new start and look forward to what the new year will bring!
For my Motto this year it is going to be a simple phrase . . .
'Create POSITIVE CHANGES!'
To find joy in my work and never let it be a burden.
There are some things I want to change and I hope to be able achieve positive results!
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals" -Ziglar
First goal is creating Positive changes with my kids. I have bought a book that I stayed up till midnight reading last night and I am really excited about implementing this program with my kids. I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested.
For my Motto this year it is going to be a simple phrase . . .
'Create POSITIVE CHANGES!'
To find joy in my work and never let it be a burden.
There are some things I want to change and I hope to be able achieve positive results!
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals" -Ziglar
First goal is creating Positive changes with my kids. I have bought a book that I stayed up till midnight reading last night and I am really excited about implementing this program with my kids. I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested.

1 comment:
Didn't you think the baby was going to be a boy? It will be fun to see how much alike or not alike the girls will be. Congrats! We just got back from Disneyland. We had a blast.
Post a Comment