Thursday, January 8

Sit down, relax and enjoy some. . .

Hot Cocoa, Cool Whip and WHOPPERS!!! I am still enjoying this cold weather outside so I can have an excuse to sit down, relax and enjoy some Hot CHOCOLATE! My husband and I had malted balls with our Hot cocoa on a date night awhile ago and it is so GOOD! It's a new favorite thing :) :)

Also, here is another idea I have found! A website called "Idea Door" I have been needing to find some new ideas for Primary and this site has a lot of info. on all sorts of topics! One idea I really liked was each month she makes a hand out for the Visiting Teaching message for the month. You can print the hand out as a photo (send it to some local photo store and print for 29 cents) and give it to your ladies you see for a little reminder. Here is an example of this months message:


I have really enjoyed reading this months ENSIGN magazine! Don't let the new year get to busy without sitting down and reading a good book and don't forget to have some Hot cocoa for the soul!

3 comments:

G-mom said...

so funny I am drinking hot choco right now! I was cold and that always warms me up! See you tonight!!

tonksfam said...

I absolutely LOVE Whoppers! I'm definitely going to have to try this one :) Rob puts ice cream in his hot chocolate, which is bliss as well. He got me hooked on that when we were dating.

We also put a little bit of very strong chocolate milk in our root beer floats (which makes it a Black Cow). Soo good!

Nikki said...

I suppose adding whoppers to my fat free hot chocolate would do me much good, but it sounds delicious!
Thanks for the VT tip. Great idea.