Friday, January 2

Last year my Christmas was pink!

I would like to say THANK YOU to my Pink Christmas Friend and share with all of you the amazing gift she made for me this 2008 Christmas! I love it! She sent a wood block nativity set, all individually wrapped in pink paper and a sign that says 'Scatter Sunshine' with my favorite colors green and yellow and lots of chocolate for me and my new little baby. Her gift was so thoughtful! The Nativity set is very kid friendly and my kids love it, they play with it everyday. It was a perfect gift to open Christmas morning! You can click on my Pink Christmas button on the side of the blog to see all the wonderful gifts people made. I enjoyed being a part of Pink Christmas this year and another big thank you to a 2 Clever gal that organized this whole thing and gathered the received money to donate to some special families! I have her blog in my links below, you should check it out for some clever ideas.

Thank you for giving pink!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so glad you liked the little things I sent and I'm especially glad you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year Staci!

tonksfam said...

That is such a cute idea! With young families, it's hard to keep a nice nativity, well, nice :) I think we'll have to make one like that for next year.