Wednesday, January 7

More kiddie Kandid pictures :)




Kiddie Kandid's does free 8x10 pictures for birthdays. So, Monday we ventured out on the crazy snowy roads and went to the mall to have the kids pictures done for their birthdays. It is nice that there birthdays are close so I can just have them done at the same time. I need to get busy planning Penny's B-day party for Saturday. We are going to have a Pony theme party with her little girlfriends! My girl is going to be three! She is a big girl for 3, people are starting to ask which one of the kids are older or if there twins. Dallin needs to go thru a growth spurt :)

4 comments:

Alysa said...

I love the pics. They look so grown up. Adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I think the one of them hugging reminds me of high school dance pictures. I had to laugh, but it is so cute. They do look like they are the same age and size!

MaKey and Poppa said...

JUST ADORABLE! YOU ARE THE BEST MOM & DAD giving us such beautiful grandchildren & I AM THE MOST BLESSED MA-KEY (GRANDMA) I would like to see a picture of Rolo's Mom when she was around that age! I still think Penny looks so much like her too! There's alot of Rocha in those TWINS!!!!

Shauna said...

Your kids are too cute! I love the generation pictures.