
I love the lyrics to the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz singing with Colbie Caillat. At the end of this post is the music video you can watch.
The lyrics:
"I keep you with me in my heart"
"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend!"
"I'm lucky we're in love in EVERY WAY!"
I really like the melody :) It's a sweet love song!
Anyhoo,
The lyrics:
"I keep you with me in my heart"
"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend!"
"I'm lucky we're in love in EVERY WAY!"
I really like the melody :) It's a sweet love song!
Anyhoo,
Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I was just looking at posts from last year and I can't believe how fast time has gone. When we first started this blog it was March 2007! And my o my how the kids have grown. There are some cute pictures of the little ones! Penny has grown up so much! I don't want her to grow up, I want her to stay my baby forever :)
I have almost finished sewing a Valentine's Day outfit for Penny for this year. The picture above is from last year :)
I have almost finished sewing a Valentine's Day outfit for Penny for this year. The picture above is from last year :)I have been trying to find some more Valentine ideas and I looked at what I posted last February, here is the link: IDEAS in 2008 I made pillow cases last year and the kids have loved them.
A new fun idea i found for this year - LOVE BUG cookies!

I love Holidays ;)
1 comment:
Love Jason Mraz songs! Loving this song- hadn't heard it yet. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment