My sister found this link for these pendants and she made some for family members and I absolutely love mine and want to make some more! Yesterday, I went to D.I and bought an old scrabble game so I could make some and I have more than plenty to share! I would like to have a girls craft night in February and make these! At this link you can find the Tutorial for the scrabble pendants -MAKE&TAKESFor all you local gals if you would like to join a little craft night making these pendants at my house, give me a call or leave a comment! I have also been wanting to make some fudge for Valentines so that can be our chocolate dessert for the evening ;)
You can also buy these single pendants at this ETSY SHOP TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:
I bet you could make a really cute mosaic wall hanging with these! I totally want to try this :) Too bad I'm not local. I'll have to start my own crafting chapter up here!
Post a Comment