This is what it looks like at our house on Sundays! The kids not wanting to let go of their Daddy so he can go to more meetings :) He will come home for a little bit and then be off again. He makes sure to get all of their energy out so they are ready for bed when he leaves, so that is nice! The kiddos were in bed at 6:30 and the house has been nice and quiet! I love my quiet time and I am grateful for kids that go to bed early! Granted they will be up at 7 am but that is O.K
Happy new week to everyone!
3 comments:
You are such a good wife to let him go to meetings...It makes Sunday a whole different day when he is gone.
Good luck with your pregnancy. I hope that you will call if you need anything.
Stacey and Roland!!!! Your family is out of control cute. I love blogs for this very reason....although facebook is slowly pulling me away from blogging. check out the original Bandwagon www.johnsonblogbandwagon.blogspot.com
has a little more info on why we are where we are.....and come see us next time you decide you need to go to Disneyland or the beach!
What a wonderful looking family! I LOVE the 3 generation pictures you posted a few posts ago, so cute (and definitely related! :-)
Man, we haven't seen you since you took us horseback riding the first summer we were married!!
And congratulations on your pregnancy! 117 days I think it said! So exiting!!
So glad you found us!
I'm adding you to my google reader :-)
Post a Comment