Sunday, January 11

Penny's Birthday Party

Penny with her cute little girlfriends!

We made lots of Pony cookies :)

We ate lots of yummy treats, Penny loves marshmallows!

We made each girl a little Pony on a stick to ride!

We played pin the tail on the Pony and made little pony tails they could put in there hair!

They played and played, made pony necklaces, opened gifts, had cake and pink ice-cream and who could ask for more! Two hours was not long enough, they all could of stayed longer. I love preparing for the kids birthdays and watching them have a great time with there friends. I hope they will always have cherished memories of there one SPECIAL day of the year!

We love our sweet Penny!

2 comments:

Maren said...

How fun Staci! Do you have any good ideas for a Spiderman party? You are alwayings thinking of cute things.

wilfordfamily2003 said...

I agree with Maren. You are so ambitious and full of awesome ideas. I'm sure Penny will remember her Pony Party forever! :) Hope you are feeling great!!!