Staci - you're such a cool mom. ENCOURAGING the kids to jump in the puddles!! I love it :)
You are such a cool Mom! I don't think I have that much patience to let the kids jump in puddles like that! :) Good job. You get 3 more points in heaven for being a great mom!
Who is Ezzy? Is that your friend from high school? You do such an excellent job blogging! I Love How You ALL Enjoy Life Soo Much!!!
I love that last picture! What good timing on the splash!! :) It's definitely a keeper.
I feel rejuvenated after seeing these pictures. I love the rain. :) And....that is such a cool splash in a puddle you captured. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Staci - you're such a cool mom. ENCOURAGING the kids to jump in the puddles!! I love it :)
You are such a cool Mom! I don't think I have that much patience to let the kids jump in puddles like that! :) Good job. You get 3 more points in heaven for being a great mom!
Who is Ezzy? Is that your friend from high school? You do such an excellent job blogging! I Love How You ALL Enjoy Life Soo Much!!!
I love that last picture! What good timing on the splash!! :) It's definitely a keeper.
I feel rejuvenated after seeing these pictures. I love the rain. :) And....that is such a cool splash in a puddle you captured. :)
Post a Comment