GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO! I'm waiting to see what your doctor has to say today! I know you will be calling me! It sure appears that you are excited about the weekend happening! As of now, I am planning to be at the Apple Blossom Festival on Saturday & then leave Wenatchee Sunday for my 7 or 8 hour drive by myself to Boise unless you change my plans!! I might be bringing Tibbey after all and Dad will fly down on "A" Friday to drive home with me!
1 comment:
GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO! I'm waiting to see what your doctor has to say today! I know you will be calling me! It sure appears that you are excited about the weekend happening! As of now, I am planning to be at the Apple Blossom Festival on Saturday & then leave Wenatchee Sunday for my 7 or 8 hour drive by myself to Boise unless you change my plans!! I might be bringing Tibbey after all and Dad will fly down on "A" Friday to drive home with me!
Post a Comment