Monday, April 13

We had an 'EGG'cellent Easter




Easter weekend:


*Friday night date night - Always the highlight of my weekend!
*Dallin played a soccer game Saturday morning in the rain
*All weekend it had been scattered showers with bits of sunshine
*Easter Bunny came early Saturday morning
*Sugar overload :)
*Easter egg hunt with friends
*A beautiful, sunny Easter morning
*A relaxing Sunday, with a family walk in the afternoon = an excellent weekend!

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

CUTE! How FUN of a weekend for you all!! Our Bishop was released and it poured down rain ALL DAY! No sun in the Pacific Northwest! We got over an inch of rain here in Olympia. Ham Dinner for Dad & I for Easter!!

Melanie said...

I am glad you had a great weekend. Looks like so much fun. It rained on us on Saturday, but sunday was beautiful. I love this time of year...until it snowed today!

Anonymous said...

I just adore your cute posts and your cute kiddos. Ember was just talking about you today and I haven't been very good at checking blogs. I hope all is well and can't wait to hear about sweet baby Allison's arrival. I love the name.
Take Care