
Today I had another ultrasound and we have great news to share! Baby Allison is head down/first. My whole pregnancy has been a bit of a roller coaster ride. As of last week's ultrasound the Dr. was pretty sure we would be scheduling a c-section today. But, with blessings from Heaven above my little girl went head down, my placenta has been first and in the way and now it is more up to the side. The percentage of her doing that was extremely small. So, great news and now fewer complications will be involved! I am so relieved and grateful! The picture below is a face shot of our baby girl! Supposedly she has lots of hair, even a little mullet already, time will tell whether the ultrasounds are right. She already looks cute to me, with chubby little cheeks. 13 days to go! I have never counted down the days before but I am ready and waiting!

Our sunshine baby! As of right now she will be a cinco de mayo baby - We are looking forward to May 5th
11 comments:
Staci you are so cute being pregnant! I think you can really tell she has moved You are sticking out more in the front now whereas before she was cross wise and you didn't look very pregnant! I bet you are excited. I quess no baby for dad's 60th Birthday present. Allison must want her own date! She still has 24 hours starting at midnight to arrive for her Poppa! Wouldn't that be funny if you did go into labor!
I looked at the ultrasound for the(who knows how many times-first few)I checked again before signing out and OH MY!! I can see Allisons right side of her face her one eye, her chubby cheek & her perfect lips they look so kissable!!! She's perfect & oh so cute!!
I'll check one more time! & then show dad when he gets home from hometeaching!!
Did I tell you she is beautiful? I looked again and that is the best ultrasound picture I have ever seen! The face is just right on! Allison is goregous!
You can see her little button nose too I forgot to tell you that!!
Oh my! Those cheeks are going to be kissed right away! Those are the chubbiest cheeks I have ever seen on an ultrasound! She is precious. (Remind me that I'm not baby hungry) Those cheeks are going to be pinched as well!
You are looking good. Let me know if I can do anything for you!
That's great news! I sure hope she stays pointing the right direction. Good luck with everything!
Look how cute you are Staci! You are adorable and look great! Good luck with the baby and I hope she stays in the right position so there is no c-section. May 5th is a good day because it is my Dad's birthday, so hopefully that'll help bring you good luck. :) Take care and can't wait to see pictures!
What a wonderful blessing!! You look great:)
Good Luck Staci! I will be thinking about you the next few weeks. I'm excited to see your new little one to see if she has a lot of hair. Lucky you! Did Penny have a lot of hair, I remember Dallin did. Anyway, what a fun time of life you are at.
I'm so thrilled to hear your news. What a blessing and miracle. I'm so excited for you. Allison has the cutest cheeks. That was so fun to see. And...you look absolutely beautiful Staci. What a neat photo of you with the clock. I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers your way. Lots of love,
Mindi
Post a Comment