Monday, April 6

Trying not to count the days :)

This previous week we have looked forward to this first weekend in April. It's always a time to anticipate! Conference Weekend! It's a time to be inspired and uplifted by taking two days to listen to our living Prophet and Apostles. I loved every single talk! I'm looking forward to re-reading and applying what they taught! You can read more at Lds.org

I am glad this month is busy and we have something every weekend! I am trying to not count the days until this baby comes. I just need to make the days count and she will be here soon enough. I am a control nut, so when my future is unknown it drives me crazy. My bag for the hospital has been packed for two weeks now ;) Just waiting to be used! Good news from the doctor last week i might not need a c-section. I will know for sure next week! He will do another ultrasound to see if my placenta has moved up more out of the way. My placenta just has to be monitored carefully and depending on location of time of delivery it will determine what needs to be done.

Dallin had his first soccer game this weekend. It's fun to watch his little body run as fast as he can and have some coordination to kick the ball. He had a fun time!


Penny was a great cheerleader for her brother :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the future thing. Hang in there! I eventually had Morgan even though it was later than I wanted!

I am so glad you might not need c-section. Good news!

Thanks for being my friend!