Monday, April 20

Having fun with cousins





This past week we had the chance to have fun with cousins for a few days! The kids had a great time! We went to the lake and flew a kite on one of our windy days. We went to the local ponds and fed the ducks! The kids just had a good time playing together! Uncles and Aunts and Cousins are the best! We loved seeing you all and we're already looking forward to our family reunion in July :)

1 comment:

MaKey and Poppa said...

WOW!! What a neat kite! I'm glad everyone had a fun time! I love seeing younger sister (STACI) and older & only brother (RYAN) bringing their families together & letting the cousins play together. I wish we all lived closer so we could play together more often! We are looking forward to having everyone home again this summer!