Dream Baby Dream!
So, we found a vacation beach in Jamaica! Family Oriented, they have a lot of activities for kids. Our kids would have a blast with all they provide.
'Beaches Resorts are the only Caribbean destinations where you'll find a colorful cast of characters from Sesame Street :) Through out the day, kids can enjoy the Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street with a full schedule of events.' They dance with Zoe, bake cookies with the Cookie Monster (I would do like to do that ;) They go on a scavenger hunt with Grover . . .water slides. .etc. I would also love to be on a sandy white beach with the crystal blue water taking lots of pictures.
Someday I would love to go to France or Switzerland but that will have to wait ;) I know, I am a big dreamer! But, you have to dream to make your dreams come true.


We also thought it would be fun to take a road trip in a R.V some where? Has anyone seen the movie RV? It will be an adventure traveling with a young family :)

So many places to go and lots of things we want to do! It will take four years to plan a special trip and four years to save for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment