Monday, March 10

Happy Birthday to my oldest sister Marnie








We won't publicly mention how old you are today ;) WOW how time flies! I can't believe it!



I am always sharing stories with my primary girls about how I admire my older sisters. You set a great example for all of us younger kids. The oldest child has a heavy task on there shoulders to plow the way for us youngins. I have a lot of cherished memories with you, you were my second mom as a little girl. Thanks for all the love and support you have given me throughout my life. I am glad that you are my big sister. I love you!

1 comment:

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Wow! When I first saw that picture, I honestly thought it was you Staci. It is so fun to see your family photos. Happy Birthday to Marnie. I hope she had a great one!

Mindi