Wednesday, March 26

Find some Great Recipes at www.pickypalate.blogspot.com

This gal from picky palate is an amazing cook. Her recipes seem realistic to me and I definitely want to try some of her recipes! To get these recipes you can go to her blog! These cookies look good!
"bye bye butter chocolate chip cookies"

Blueberries and white chocolate chips :) "Blue and White oatmeal chippers"

This soup looks so good! I like how she topped it with avocados, i have never tried putting avocados on top of a soup before.
I found these pictures below from one of picky palates links on her blog and I can't remember which one. I need to find it and i will post it later. But, I thought it was a great idea so I saved the pictures. This lady had the idea to do a "pot luck" dessert table for a wedding reception. With some planning ahead she had friends and family members that were coming to the reception bring a family favorite dessert and she put adorable labels with each treat.

" Aunt Dawns Key to your heart key lime bars"





Aunt Cathy's "Just for the little girls cupcakes!"

Cute idea!



No comments: