My kiddos woke up at 5 am and I am contemplating on going to Krispy Kremes for Breakfast!
I have a serious sweet tooth!!
The first time I ever had a Krispy Kreme doughnut is on my mission in St. Louis. When we would have zone conferences the counsler in the mission presidency would bring boxes and boxes of doughnuts for all of us missionaries. He was a very generous man! At the end of our Mtgs we would always sing 'As I have loved you' to all those who had been serving us for our zone conference. I need to be better about serving and saying thank you with acts of love. I just had the thought to provide a doughnut and juice breakfast for our local missionaries on a Saturday morning, they would appreciate that! I just might get ready and go do that!
I think I'm going to.... The kids would have fun!
Have a Great Saturday :)

No comments:
Post a Comment