Sunday, March 2

Mystery Package

Dallin is one lucky boy to have his Ma-Key and Poppa. The other day Dallin was telling me he wanted a Yellow Transformer and I told Him that we are not buying him any more toys. So, his response was "I will call my Ma-key and she will get one for me" What a Kid :) He was right, his Ma-Key and Poppa love to SPOIL there grand kids! Thank You! He has loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I can't believe his grandma was so quick on his response to getting a power ranger. That is really cute. Can she be my grandma, too?

Candee

MaKey and Poppa said...

THANKS for the video! 37 seconds of joy, excitement, and thankfulness! I am grinning ear to ear! We love spoiling our kids. The package was suppose to have a gift for Penny too. Sorry it did not come at the same time. I can't wait to see Penny's reaction. We will be looking for the next video!!