Thursday, March 27

Ricks College Friends

1998?


Today I talked to a good 'ol friend :) We were roommates at Ricks College. It was so nice to talk with her, she has the sweetest voice and is so kind in every way!! Thank you dear friends for your great examples! You have a positive influence in my life.




2001


I can not believe that this picture was taken seven years ago! Ladies we are getting old :) Do you think we have changed much? A lot has happened in those seven years! We all have wonderful husbands :) Cute Kids :) . . . . and many more happy times ahead!

6 comments:

Maren said...

Oh my gosh!!! Did you have to post the first picture? Augh! is all I can say about myself. The rest of you look great. Well, at least that is in the past! Time has flown by and we need to get together again soon.

Staci Rocha said...

Maren you make me laugh! I think it's a good picture of all of us. I think we are all skinnier now than we were then, which is a little backwards. Anyhoo, we were young and beautiful in our own special ways ;) I had more hair then than I do now, i am going bald ;) I would like to say I am just teasing but I'm not!

Who's planning our get together for this year?

Maren said...

I'm not sure who is in charge. I liked your idea about a weekend with just the adults, but I'm open to kids too. Who do you think is in charge this year?

Staci Rocha said...

I think Rachel has the vase? So we can let her plan it ;)

Ya, I am all for doing a couple retreat!

Anonymous said...

Boy do I feel old looking at those pictures. (I wish someone would have told me to cut some bangs. How funny :)
Those were such wonderful times that I will always treasure. You are all so special and beautiful.

Yes, we do need to get together.
Too much time has passed already. Thankfully our blogs keep us up to date. :)

wilfordfamily2003 said...

I'm so far behind in looking at the blogs. So funny to see that picture Staci. Wow, how time does fly. I can't wait to see all of you again. Rachel came over to Marci's to see the baby when I was there and I told her she really needs to blog. :) I hope we can convince her.