I'm with Marci. You are incredible. Those are so inspiring. I think I remember you taking pictures up at the Ranch when we worked there. Wow! Keep it up.
Staci, here's my first comment. I love this picture of the pink flower with the sun shining on it. It is truly picture perfect. I want you to turn these into postcards and I will buy a whole bunch from you. Your flower pics are truly beautiful & a great pick me up as if real flowers.
Staci, here's my first comment. I love this picture of the pink flower with the sun shining on it. It is truly picture perfect. I want you to turn these into postcards and I will buy a whole bunch from you. Your flower pics are truly beautiful & a great pick me up as if real flowers.
5 comments:
Staci, you need to go into the photography business. Your pictures are amazing. How fun.
I'm with Marci. You are incredible.
Those are so inspiring. I think I remember you taking pictures up at the Ranch when we worked there. Wow! Keep it up.
Staci, here's my first comment. I love this picture of the pink flower with the sun shining on it. It is truly picture perfect. I want you to turn these into postcards and I will buy a whole bunch from you. Your flower pics are truly beautiful & a great pick me up as if real flowers.
Staci, here's my first comment. I love this picture of the pink flower with the sun shining on it. It is truly picture perfect. I want you to turn these into postcards and I will buy a whole bunch from you. Your flower pics are truly beautiful & a great pick me up as if real flowers.
Thanks Marnie!
I will be printing some out and I will send you some flowers ;)
Post a Comment