Sunday, March 23

Good Morning!

This Easter morning we watched a gorgeous sunrise while we listened to a musical program next to the Boise Temple. The weather was freezing, but it was a wonderful morning to ponder on the life and gift of our Savior.








You can tell how cold it was by looking at Penny's cute little RED nose :) I will post more pictures later of the kids. (i put hair rollers in Penny's hair for the first time ;)




I have enjoyed reading the Ensign for this month. It really is a SPECIAL issue! I would like to write down the welcome message that was written in this issue! WELCOME TO THIS SPECIAL ISSUE: When you read the scriptural accounts of His life and ministry, you realize how much Jesus Christ exemplified love. He healed and blessed. He looked past human frailty to see the heart - offering hope, healing, and forgiveness through His ministry, teaching, and great atoning sacrifice. That same Savior, the Son of God lives. He knows our hearts and loves us. He has compassion and desires to bless us. That is the message of this magazine. You will find it in the words of living prophets and apostles, teachings who Christ is and what He offers us. And you will find it in the testimonies of ordinary people whose lives have been blessed by their accepting Christ's invitation to come unto Him, learn of Him, and follow Him. We invite you to study these messages prayerfully, take them to heart, and share them with others -The editors

I drew those pictures onto poster board for sharing time today! I believe in miracles and I know that death is not the end and 'Because Christ lives, we shall live also' Spring time is so symbolic of the Greatest miracle of all, that our Savior was resurrected, He lives! Happy Easter Sunday!

No comments: