The Easter bunny came to our house and left some treats in our mailbox. The kids colored there own bunny bags and hunted for some yummy treats in our backyard!
How fun to have their friends and a novel idea to have the easter egg coloring and the hunt done before Easter Sunday on the first day of Spring. Now you can attend church on Sunday and think of the real meaning of Easter. I wish that I would have done something like that when you kids were growing up. I love looking at all the fun. Your blog is great and something I look forward to every day! Keep up the good work!
1 comment:
How fun to have their friends and a novel idea to have the easter egg coloring and the hunt done before Easter Sunday on the first day of Spring. Now you can attend church on Sunday and think of the real meaning of Easter. I wish that I would have done something like that when you kids were growing up. I love looking at all the fun. Your blog is great and something I look forward to every day! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment