Quote "Where is happiness, real happiness? Nowhere but in God. By possessing the spirit of our holy religion, we are happy in the morning, we are happy at noon, we are happy in the evening: for the spirit of love and zion is with us, and we rejoice in God, for he is the giver of every thing good . . ."
&
I need this added prayer for this morning:
Dear God -
So far today I have done all right.
I haven't gossiped, haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overly indulgent. But in a few minutes, Lord, I am going to get out of bed, and from then on, I am probably going to need a lot more help"
That prayer makes me chuckle inside. There is no better way than to start your day with prayer. Heavenly father will help us and if we do our part we can be happy and help others to also have joy in there lives.
I wish everyone a happy morning, happy noon and a happy evening :)
1 comment:
I love those quotes Staci!
We sure missed seeing you. I hope you are all feeling better.
Post a Comment