Tuesday, March 18

LUCK!

I hope everyone had a lucky day yesterday. I wore my green lucky slippers I made and my husband was still pinching me ;) I am one lucky gal to have a great hubby!!!


While i am thinking about luck, my husband also spotted a ladybug inside our house on saturday

Ladybug Lore:

*If you find a ladybug in your house, count the number of spots and that is how many dollars you will soon receive. (My husband actually found a two dollar bill on saturday! And the lady bug had two spots :)


*If you find a ladybug in your house you will have good luck! (I have found a ladybug in our house the past two years before spring time. Rather than saying i am lucky, i prefer to acknowledge that i am blessed ;)


1 comment:

Guapo Y. Fuerte said...

let's paint a few more spots on that lady bug...