Saturday, March 22

Easter Weekend


I hope everyone has had a beautiful weekend. Last night a wonderful elderly couple in our ward offered to watch our kids so we could attend the temple, what a kind act of service. It is so refreshing to enter the temple and enjoy some peace and quiet ;) Today we have finished some spring cleaning. We had the sister missionaries over for dinner, I love missionaries! And I made a yummy dessert :)


Caramel Brownies



Doesn't that caramel look good?


Recipe for Caramel Brownies:


50 Caramels (14 oz. pkg.)
1/3 c. evaporated milk
Melt until smooth


1 pkg. milk chocolate cake mix
3/4 c. butter melted
1/3 c. evaporated milk
Combine & stir by hand until smooth

1 c. chocolate chips

Grease 9/13 pan. Press 1/2 of batter into pan and bake at 350 for 6 min. Remove from oven. Spread caramel mixture over top then sprinkle with chocolate chips. Crumble remaining dough over top. Bake at 350 for 15-20 min.


ENJOY :)


No comments: