Thursday, March 13


I luv, luv to take pictures of flowers! This is one of the Gerber Daisies with the sun reflecting on it. I think I am going to print out some pictures of these flowers and make my own postcards.

Penny's smiles are contagious :) SPIDER GIRL!





This past week Penny has fallen asleep anywhere for her nap. (pictures -in the family room corner and in the hallway upstairs) Yesterday we went to the park. It was a gorgeous spring day. All the fresh air wiped Penny out. I love spring time - going for walks and playing at the park. We even have pink cheeks from yesterday. The kids were so excited to get out, it has been a bit to chilly and windy the past couple of weeks. So, spring is on it's way. I was also really excited yesterday because on our way to the park I invited an inactive LDS family in my subdivision to come to the park and they came! The Mom is really sweet! I look forward to building a friendship with her!




i made some LUCKY St. Patrick's slippers for my G-ma
and i added some puffy paint on the bottom of the soles so they won't be slippery ;)
i am excited to send her a package. She loves crazy socks and bright colored shoes, I hope she will get a kick out of these slippers.




2 comments:

Guapo Y. Fuerte said...

You are a gifted photographer. That is a beautiful picture. I'll buy all your postcards and mail you love notes on them.

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so cute! You are quite the expert at making those slippers. I hope your grandma loves them!

Candee