TAGGED BY MINDI :)
A- Attached or Single? 100 % Attached
B- Best Friend? B/F/F Rolo
C- Cake or Pie? Ice-cream Cake
D- Day of Choice?. If I could choose I would like my Husband to stay home with me everyday and all day but thank goodness he is a hard working Engineer and providing for our family
E- Essential Item? Deodorant ;)
F- Favorite Color? Yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears (I love Bears)
H- Hometown? Grew up in Wenatchee, currently in ID
I- Favorite Indulgence? Anything with Chocolate! Last night after my husband came home from mutual he brought me chocolate. I need a chocolate fix at least once a week, he brought me chocolate milk and a twix candy bar! He is so SWEET!
J- January or July? January – I love the first of the new year and setting new goals
K- Kids? 2 little monkeys
L- Life isn't complete without? Religion / Family
M- Marriage date? December 21,2002
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Brother 3 Sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias and Fears? Phobias - germs /I especially do not like handling raw meat / Fears - not living until I am 99
R- Reason to smile? Simple Pleasures
S- Season of choice? Spring – When I fell in love with Rolo / In the Summer we courted / In the Fall he proposed and in the winter we were married - So, all seasons bring great memories!
T- Tag two people? My Mom and Dad ;)
U- Unknown fact about me? I do not like Static!!!!!!!!!!!!
V- Vegetable? Broccoli, Lots of Spinach lately
W- Worst Habit? Perfectionist, I need to learn to relax
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Italian Food with chocolate for dessert
Z- Zodiac Sign? Cancer and I fear ever having Cancer is that a sign?
The ABC ' S about me :) Have a Great Day! Mom and Dad your it!
No comments:
Post a Comment