Darling kids! Penny looks just like you Staci Dyann especially with the curly curls. Dallin, we love you, you are such a happy boy and a good big brother to your little sister. Easter is soooo much fun! Thanks for sharing your fun with us!
I love your pictures and posts! You are very inspirational:) Your kids look as cold as ours were on Easter Sunday. I wonder if my little girl will even have hair to curl!? Love ya--
3 comments:
Darling kids! Penny looks just like you Staci Dyann especially with the curly curls. Dallin, we love you, you are such a happy boy and a good big brother to your little sister. Easter is soooo much fun! Thanks for sharing your fun with us!
Dallin looks like a handsome little boy. I think he is taken by Eden Flamm, so just let him know when he gets older!
Penny looks so cute in her little curls.
Candee
I love your pictures and posts! You are very inspirational:) Your kids look as cold as ours were on Easter Sunday. I wonder if my little girl will even have hair to curl!? Love ya--
Post a Comment