Delivered Saturday morning treats to the missionaries (Juice and Doughnuts) - We wrote a little note on the Doughnuts and said 'We hope you have a great saturday - From the Rocha Kids :)
Dallin was so excited to go get doughnuts for the missionaries and he was so good about it, I told him that he was not getting any and we were getting treats to make someone else happy. It was good for him to give and not always get!

Rolo had a good time camping with the scouts this weekend. He is such an active, good leader for the boys. He does his best with being involved in scouts. The boys love Brother Rocha and they really look up to him.
The kids have had a lot of friends over today :) 4 friends earlier this morning and tonight was our night to watch the kids for the date night co-op.

My Daffodils and Tulips are blooming! I have a lot of work to do in our backyard. It is still on the brown side. I want to have a perfectly green backyard but my husband reminded me today that we are raising children and not daffodils. The kids love playing in this back area (picture below) and they stomp on my flowers. O' well. Kids love it, they call it there secret garden, they have quite the imaginations. Today was sunny and warm and they also enjoyed playing in the sand box for the first time this season. O' the joys of being a kid :) I was busy raking while they entertained eachother. It was nice to get something done!


I couldn't resist buying some Pansy's today. Just looking at them, brings a smile to my face...

And there is something I love about getting dirt in my nails. It makes me happy to plant flowers.
Here is a picture for you Rosie ;) She stopped by today to pick up her kids while I was gardening and as she was leaving she said "Hey and by the way do you know you are wearing two different shoes" RATS I was hoping she wouldn't notice. I am not a fashionable person when I am working in the yard. These were the only two shoes on my back patio, so I put 'em on :) (My Husbands yard shoes, well at least the black shoe is for when he works outside, I don't know why the brown shoe was outside) Call me crazy!

All the extra kids are gone and now it is time to sit down and . . . . . .

1 comment:
i love it!!!
thanks, i know that was for me, but your posterity will enjoy it too!!
Post a Comment