Here are two pictures of the cleaned off dime ;) We will put these pictures in her SCRAP book! The Dime was a shiny silver color before she swallowed it. Yikes! The acid in her system definitely changed the coloring on the coin. Moral of this story 'Do not ever let your children play with coins' Even if they should be older and wiser, they just may swallow the money! Then you will have the gross responsibility of waiting and looking for the processed coin.
P.S You will think twice now about where your money has been, where it has come from.. . .. Sorry, that is a gross thought! I will stop blogging now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Yuck!
Ewwwwwwwwwwww! Did you have to say that about money and where it's been? I can't think about that.
What are you going to do with the dime? Don't put it into circulation. Keep that for yourself.
Candee
Staci,
It's amazing any of us survived our childhood. I swallowed a nickel once when I was little but didn't dare tell anyone. What was I thinking putting that germ infested thing in my mouth.
Post a Comment